Mistral Winter 2012 Collection

Mistral Winter  2012 Collection
Wear Mistral for any occasion - walking the dog, going out to dinner or collecting the children from school.

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Happy Easter from Rosie - And Guess how tall I am.

I love my new Mistral Easter outfit. I still don't have any whiskers, but I am now feeling much better.
I will be in store over the Easter weekend Sunday and Monday 10.30-4.30pm. Please do come along meet me and guess how tall I am to win a chocolate rabbit. I will tell you how tall I am very soon.

Hey how cool am I? Love my glasses - hope I get to keep them! The sun is shining and its a beautiful day in Godalming.

Esater Saturday and lucky me! I went out and about in Godalming and really enjoyed the Easter Festival.
I had a great day. I am raising money for Chloes Special Ears Fund. Pop into the store and the team will tell you all about it.

1 comment: