Mistral Winter 2012 Collection

Mistral Winter  2012 Collection
Wear Mistral for any occasion - walking the dog, going out to dinner or collecting the children from school.

Friday, 22 April 2011

Rosie Rabbit's Special Ears

The team at Mistral in Godalming are busy creating Rosie Rabbit to raise funds for Chloes Special Ears Fund.

After an exciting time at Custard Clothings 1st birthday party, poor Rosie has had to have a operation - oh dear - and is in need of whiskers, so sadly she will not be ready in time for the Easter weekend.

However Rosie is in good hands, well on the way to recovery and is being taken very good care of.

We wish Rosie well and look forward to seeing her in store soon x

Watch this space for a progress report on Rose Rabbit. We will pass on any get well messages to her.

7 comments:

  1. Mistral Godalming are taking part in the towns Easter Egg hunt? Let us know if you see Rosie there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! she was not going to miss a fun day out, She is in store over the Easter weekend Sunday and Monday 10.30-4.30pm, come along meet Rosie guess how tall she is and win a chocolate rabbit. We will be letting you known her height soon. Rosie was out and about in town,did you meet Rosie on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To all at mistral,
    My name is gemma henchy and i am the organiser for chloe's special ears fundraiser! I would like to say a HUGE Thankyou for what you are doing, you are all truley amazing and we appreciate everything your doing! so again THANKYOU FROM ALL INVOLVED IN CHLO'S SPECIAL EARS FUNDRAISER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rosie Rabbit I love you. Will you be in best friend in the whole world? Chloe xxx

    (Chloe just asked me to write this)

    Thank you so much. Karen. chloes mummy. From Chloe's Special Ears Fund. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Chloe I would love to be your best friend in the whole world. love Rosie Rabbit xx
    ps do you like my new clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rosie Rabbit, I love your new hearing aids. I've got stars on mine. I love your hearts on your hearing aids.

    Sophie gets her hearing aids soon too.

    Can you tell mummy and daddy how to buy raffle tickets please.

    I love your new clothes, especially your dancing bells.

    Love Chloe and Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Chloe and Sophie

    Do you know I am a very spoilt little rabbit - new clothes, new hearing aids and lots of fuss from everyone who sees me :-)

    I am so happy that you like my new hearing aids. And lucky you to have stars on yours - that sounds so pretty.

    Please can you tell Mummy and Daddy that they can buy a raffle ticket in the Mistral shop in Godalming.

    And do say hello to Sophie please.

    Big Hug

    Rosie Rabbit xx

    ReplyDelete